Put this one in your diaries! We are having a backwards march to show our anger at how Victoria is going backwards under Baillieu. Sunday 13 November, 1pm, Parliament House.
* Cattle trampling our national parks
* New wind farms blocked and solar energy attacked
* Co2 emissions target ignored
* Endangered species habitat logged
* New coal-fired power station approved and funded with taxpayer money
* Anglesea coal mine continued
* Green Wedges threatened
* Westernport destruction fast-tracked
For more information click here.
Premier Baillieu said he would ‘fix the problems, and build the future’, but when it comes to climate change and our environment his government has created new problems and is threatening out future!
His government has no formal environment or climate change policy, and no clear vision for a more sustainable Victoria.
So after 12 disappointing months we’re marching backwards to demonstrate the direction the Premier is taking us.
JOIN HUNDREDS OF OTHER CONCERNED VICTORIANS TO TURN THINGS AROUND FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT AND ASK: WHERE IS YOUR PLAN PREMIER?